Get your Article 27 Compliance Certificate
The added-value of the EDPO Article 27 Compliance Certificate
Lets customers know that your company is accountable and that your compliance with Article 27 of the GDPR is verifiable
Creates trust and provides security
Provides your company with a competitive advantage
Informs your business partners that your company complies with the EU and UK data protection standards and allows for greater business opportunities
Reduces risks of heavy sanctions that can reach up to EUR 20 million or 4% of global turnover, whichever is highest
Guarantees authenticity by use of the Smart Certificate™ technology
Add Our Compliance Certificate link to your website and show the outside world that you are compliant with Art. 27 of the GDPR.
EDPO and EDPO UK Use Smart Certificate™
EDPO and EDPO UK use Smart Certificate™
certified digital compliance certificates because:
- 5It uses data privacy protection technology through a unique high-level encryption/decryption process (including BLOCKCHAIN technology)
- 5You can freely share the Art. 27 Compliance Certificate on your website and/or download it
- 5You can access your certified document from anywhere, anytime
- 5You can use it for marketing purposes and share it on professional and social networks
- 5You can send it as a secure PDF document or with a personal hyperlink via any electronic means
- 5It prevents fraud and protects against widespread counterfeiting
It’s quite simple to get your EDPO Art. 27
Just follow these four simple steps !
Sign the mandate agreement that we will send you after you’ve provided us with the relevant information.
Make the payment.
Upload EDPO’s contact details, logo and Compliance Certificate on your website