GET YOUR GDPR ARTICLE 27 COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE
The added-value of the EDPO Article 27 Compliance Certificate
- Lets customers know that your company is accountable and that your compliance with Article 27 of the GDPR is verifiable
- Creates trust and provides security
- Informs your business partners that your company complies with the EU’s data protection standards and allows for greater business opportunities
- Provides your company with a competitive advantage
- Reduces risks of heavy sanctions that can reach up to EU 20 million or 4% of global turnover, whichever is highest
- Guarantees authenticity by use of the Smart Certificate™ technology
EDPO uses Smart Certificate™
EDPO uses Smart Certificate™to grant secure certified digital compliance certificates because:
- It uses data privacy protection technology through a unique high-level encryption/decryption process (including BLOCKCHAIN technology)
- You can freely share the EDPO Art.27 Compliance Certificate on your website and/or download it
- You can access your certified document from anywhere, anytime
- You can use it for marketing purposes and share it on professional and social networks
- You can send it as a secure PDF document or with a personal hyperlink via any electronic means
- It prevents fraud and protects against widespread counterfeiting
It’s quite simple to get your EDPO Art.27 compliance certificate
Just follow these four simple steps !
Sign the mandate agreement that we will send you after you’ve provided us with the relevant information.
Make the payment.
Upload EDPO’s contact details, logo and Compliance Certificate on your website
European Data Protection Office
EDPO • Avenue Huart Hamoir 71, 1030 Brussels • Belgium
VAT : BE0689.629.220 • E-mail : email@example.com